Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

by John Berendt | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingLaveggioCoffeewing of Binghamton, New York USA on 2/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Friday, February 22, 2008
donated by a customer for our OBCZ

Journal Entry 2 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at L'aveggio Espresso Bar in Endicott, New York USA on Friday, February 22, 2008

on the OBCZ shelf

Released 11 yrs ago (3/10/2008 UTC) at Laveggio Roasteria & Espresso Bar OBCZ in Binghamton, New York USA

can be found in the OBCZ basket near the front door

Journal Entry 4 by newluvnitrn from Vestal, New York USA on Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I stopped reading because I had other things to read for work, etc. I loved the descriptions of Savannah, and stopped there for lunch while on vacation. I plan to go back for more. I found the book by accident while stopping for coffee at L'Aveggio. I had never heard of this website. I think it is a cool idea, since I love to read and love to share books that I enjoy with other people. I decided to watch the movie, and discovered that the book is based on a true story with real people. Some of them are shown in the DVD. I was not sure if I would finish the book, and I still haven't decided for sure. Finding that it is basically a true story influences me toward reading the rest of it. I am not sure what I will do with the book when I am finished.