Nice Work

by David Lodge | Humor | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0140119205 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingjudygreeneyeswing of San Diego, California USA on 4/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingjudygreeneyeswing from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, April 17, 2008
A wandering book -- the karma of literature! This book is going to travel to Australia to visit cosmic-gin as RABCK. Enjoy! The cover art doesn't look quite like my copy -- mine has words made out of cogs and factory equipment, books, and factory buildings. The book is about a relationship between the head of an engineering firm and a college lecturer in English.

Released 12 yrs ago (4/17/2008 UTC) at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in San Diego, California USA

Off by mail, finally, to cosmic-gin. Enjoy, enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, May 24, 2008
WOW another RABCK thank you so much. Really nice of you - thanks again, will add to the never-ending TBR pile :)

Journal Entry 4 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Given to charity - decluttering because I'm moving! And I know I won't get around to reading this, so someone else can :)