The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn (Inspector Morse)

by Colin Dexter | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 2/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The newly appointed member of the Oxford Examinations Syndicate was deaf, provincial and gifted. Now he is dead ...

And his murder, in his north Oxford home, proves to be the start of a formidably labyrinthine case for Chief Inspector Morse, as he tries to track down the killer through the insular and bitchy world of the Oxford colleges ..

Released 11 yrs ago (5/18/2008 UTC) at Hawkesbury canal junction in Hawkesbury, Warwickshire United Kingdom

On bench by map board.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 25, 2008
If you've found this book and you're new to this, welcome to bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy looking around the bookcrossing site. If you decide to join bookcrossing (it's free, so no reason not to if you're interested!) please feel free to list me (Tanamo) as the member who referred you. Even if you don't join I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a quick journal note so I can see where the book ended up - you can do it anonymously if you wish.