About a Boy

by Nick Hornby | Humor |
Registered by ArabellaFigg of Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ArabellaFigg from Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 17, 2008
I bought this from a charity shop today. I enjoyed the film, so thought I would try reading the book.

Journal Entry 2 by ArabellaFigg from Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 29, 2008
I did enjoy this book, but I think I might have enjoyed it more if I hadn't already seen the film. The last 50pages or so were completely different to the ending of the film, I think I preferred the films ending!

Journal Entry 3 by ArabellaFigg from Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 15, 2008
On it's way to the winner of the Smile Day RABCK. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Thank you ArabellaFigg,I have read a few books by Nick Hornby,but not this one,Iwill add it to Mt TBR. Thanks also for the "extra" I will enjoy that with a cup of coffee this afternoon!

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, November 24, 2008
I'm with ArabellaFigg on this one, I preferred the film ending too although I'm glad I've read the book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/12/2009 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Adding to the ABC Bookbox round 2.

Journal Entry 7 by Scruffykaz from Rainham, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 10, 2009
From ABC Bookbox

Journal Entry 8 by Scruffykaz at mail, a postal release -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 17, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/17/2009 UTC) at mail, a postal release -- Controlled Releases

I really enjoyed this book and managed to finish it whilst preparing the ABC bookbox so I'm putting it back in there to continue it's journey.

I've not seen the film yet so I can't comment on the ending :-)

Journal Entry 9 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, December 04, 2009
I might give this one a try though I never fancied the film much-NOT a Hugh Grant fan!

Journal Entry 10 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/29/2010 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

This book is travelling in a prize bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by disneyfreaksam from Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 01, 2010
Received today in a book box RABCK. Thank you so much for your amazing kindness. I will read this and pass it on

Journal Entry 12 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Easy read, no thinking required

Journal Entry 13 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/26/2011 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Enjoy

xx

Journal Entry 14 by sshahid at Lahore, Punjab Pakistan on Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Thanks for the book!

I haven't seen the film yet but i've heard so much about this book so looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 15 by sshahid at Lahore, Punjab Pakistan on Wednesday, February 09, 2011
This was good..Now i want to see the movie!