Jonathan Livingston Seagull: A Story

by Richard Bach | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/16/2008
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 16, 2008
From Dunedin's Regent Booksale.

v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 29, 2008
Finally I got round to reading a book I've been meaning to read since I was 8, when my dad took me to see the film (I didn't understand at all what it was about, but some of the cinematography stuck in my head for years).

And unfortunately, my response is pretty "meh". An ok wee story, but not worth the fuss that's been made over it, in my opinion.

But then, I've never been a particularly spiritual person, so maybe it's just me.

v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Council House in Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, April 10, 2008

Released 15 yrs ago (4/10/2008 UTC) at Council House in Perth City, Western Australia Australia

In the paw of one of the kangaroo statues. Later we saw someone pick it up, and take it away with them.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!