Sort of Rich

by James Wilcox | Other |
Registered by grooble of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 2/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by grooble from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Moderately interesting - not really my cup of tea.

Journal Entry 2 by Arrietty from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 12, 2008
this is going on my work's bookshelf

Journal Entry 3 by Arrietty from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I quite enjoyed this little story of a sad group of people who are both eccentric and nutty! I don't know what the author was trying to say as there seemed to be no reason for people to act the way they did in the story but the characters did amuse me and I don't mind books that wander around aimlessly as long as the characters hold my attention!

Not a very useful book review but I have had lots of late nights and champagne lately so perhaps my judgement is a bit skewed!

Released 11 yrs ago (6/10/2008 UTC) at MeetUp Controlled Releases in Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia -- Controlled Releases

At June Meetup

Journal Entry 5 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
No one else wanted this book at the monthly BookCrossing meet-up in Adelaide (where we meet to swap books etc), so I took it for wild releasing.

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room