The Marxian Revolutionary Idea

by Robert C. Tucker | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by HINERANGI of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 2/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by HINERANGI from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Well, I say I haven't read it, but I have - far too long ago to make any valid recommendation. The title, however, is self-explanatory

Journal Entry 2 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
So I recently had a realistic look at my "to-be-read" pile, and realised that even if I did nothing but read books for the rest of my life, I would never get through them!

So I've decided to keep some and let the rest (including this book) go.

At least this way they might be useful and actually get read, rather than sitting on my shelf for another decade!

Journal Entry 3 by sgjim at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/10/2017 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Released at the monthly Adelaide Book Crossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for January 2017

Journal Entry 4 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
No one else wanted this one, so I took it back for wild releasing.

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room