Kiss, kiss

by Roald Dahl | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Linniepinnie of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 2/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Linniepinnie from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, February 10, 2008
This volume contains 11 stories: "The Landlady", "William and Mary", "The Way up to Heaven", "Parson's Pleasure", "Mrs Bixby and the Colonel's Coat", "Royal Jelly", "Georgy Porgy", "Genesis And Catastrophe", "Edward the Conqueror", "Pig", and "The Champion of the World".

Released 13 yrs ago (5/12/2008 UTC) at Studio K, Timorplein in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Leap into the wild 366 release challenge!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Linniepinnie. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZ-Studio-Kwing from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, June 04, 2008
In de boekenkast!

Journal Entry 4 by malle177 from Aarhus C, Århus Amt Denmark on Saturday, June 28, 2008
Found the book in the closet in Studio-K, I saw a sign about the closet at Stayok around the corner, where I'm staying. When I finish the book I'm reading now, I'll start this one, and releas it into the wild wherever I am at that moment... (I'm on interrail, so this book will get some serious traveling).
Thanks for the first book I've found Linniepinnie! (though I've been a member for some time) Will tell you how I liked it afterwards :)

Journal Entry 5 by malle177 at Friedrichshain, Berlin Germany on Thursday, July 17, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (7/14/2008 UTC) at Friedrichshain, Berlin Germany

I really liked this book and was thoroughly disgusted by some of the short sories.
The book has now been to these countries on my interrail: France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Chezh Republic and Germany. Also it travelled through Belgium and Lichenstein.
I gave the book to a guy I met at Helter Skelter hostel in Berlin, so hopefully this book gets to travel some more. Unfortunately my backpack has made it's unfriendly environment visible on the book, so someone who has the chance should patch it together.