The Last Unicorn

by Peter S. Beagle | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Bremen of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 2/9/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Bremen from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2008
This is one of my favourite books. The writing is beautiful and the story enthralling...if you've only seen the movie, which is pretty great, you're still missing out on a lot.

Journal Entry 2 by Bremen from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2008
I've decided to release this one because I actually have two copies...whoever finds this is in for a treat, I'm sure you'll love this book!

Journal Entry 3 by Bremen at Shopper's Drug Mart - Kensington in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'll leave this in among the magazines. Should be pretty easy to spot! I hope you enjoy it!!

Journal Entry 4 by Bremen at Shopper's Drug Mart - Kensington in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (2/14/2008 UTC) at Shopper's Drug Mart - Kensington in Calgary, Alberta Canada