Number 11

by Maggie Pinkney | Children's Books |
Registered by seldombites of Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on 2/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by seldombites from Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on Friday, February 08, 2008

Comments

This tiny board book came in a set of twelve but is being released separately. Great for beginner readers and teaching number recognition.

Reserved for Challenges

Journal Entry 2 by seldombites at Prima Donna in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (11/25/2008 UTC) at Prima Donna in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia

Ultimate Challenge 2008 - No Theme
2008 Leap Into the Wild 366 - #242
2008 Books By the Numbers - #11

G'day

Welcome to BookCrossing! What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way and sharing my love of books.

This book started it’s journey in Rockhampton, Qld, Australia and I would like to thank you for letting us know it is still safe and sound. All over the world people are following their book’s travels through BookCrossing & by graciously visiting this site and making an entry you are helping keep this book’s unique travelling history up-to-date.

If you choose to read this book, it would be really great if you could come back and let us know what you thought – as confirmed bookaholics, we love to compare notes! Don’t worry - you can remain anonymous if you wish.

While you don’t have to register or join, I hope you will consider doing so. It’s free, it’s confidential (you are only known by your screen-name), and it’s highly addictive! If you do decide to join, please list myself (fairy-whispers) or any previous reader of this book as your referring member.

For more information about BookCrossing, check out the FAQs on the homepage. For more information about me (fairy-whispers) or any other reader of this book, just click on that person’s screen-name above.

Have a great day and may you always have a good book to read!

Journal Entry 3 by apples89 from Bundaberg, Queensland Australia on Thursday, November 27, 2008
It's a book about the number 11. I'm 18 so I'd kind of covered the topic before... Good for the young uns though. I'm going to leave it somewhere in Rockhampton. Hope someone picks it up :-D

Journal Entry 4 by apples89 at Random in New York City, New York USA on Friday, December 11, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (12/11/2009 UTC) at Random in New York City, New York USA

I don't actually know the exact time and day I will release this, but it will be in the next two weeks!!

It's just a cute little kids book...