The Case of the Fagin File

by Terrance Dicks | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by London2008Con of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by London2008Con from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 06, 2008
"The second adventure of the four friends who model themselves on the Baker Street Irregulars, the helpers of the famous Sherlock Holmes.

A sudden outbreak of burglaries baffle the police. The break-ins are all carefully planned - but why steal, along with the 'loot', toys and sweets? It just doesn't add up."

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, April 18, 2008
Found in my goody bag at the convention. I'll try and release it somewhere interesting.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 22, 2008
FutureCat didn't have enough room in her suitcase so the book was given to me

Journal Entry 4 by winglytteltonwitchwing at bed and breakfast in St. Buryan, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/30/2008 UTC) at bed and breakfast in St. Buryan, Cornwall United Kingdom

This book was given to the children at the bed and breakfast where I stayed last week and I have forgotten the name but it was near St Buryan