Eats, Shite's and Leaves: Crap English and How To Use It: Crap English and How to Use It (Shite)

by A. Parody | Humor |
Registered by BookGroupMan of Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on 2/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, February 04, 2008
A pressie that i'm reading quickly to pass on. From the blurb:

'Hilarious' - don't you hate that on a book cover...i'll be the judge of how funny it is!

'...a wittily informative insight into how the English Language can be used and abused in the twehty-first century'

Not a promising offering so far from (Mr?) A Parody

Journal Entry 2 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 06, 2008
(5/02) No wonder the author (editor) of this book is anonymous, because the book is cr*p; a lazy collection of quotes, puns, lists of grammatical errors and othe oddities of the English language. The Lynne Truss book was sincere, funny and original...this was none of the above, unless I just didn’t get the point? (ps. I’m not a grammer bore or pedant, honest!)

At least, some small return for the time lost reading this, I found out that ‘different from’ is the correct form and practise is a verb, practice a noun, although I *will* still get the 2 spellings confused :-)

Journal Entry 3 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Reserved for diegotegarcia - because he asked for it ;)

On it's way across the Atlantic...:)