Middlesex: A Novel (Oprah''s Book Club)

by Jeffrey Eugenides | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by stagecrafty of Lynnwood, Washington USA on 2/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by stagecrafty from Lynnwood, Washington USA on Friday, February 01, 2008
Bought just to BC. Enjoy!

Released 12 yrs ago (5/31/2008 UTC) at Adding to Book Box in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Going into my "I Loved it and would read it again and again" Bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Here's the story of my history with this book: I had it on my bookshelf for a while when it was requested by another BCer. I read it, quickly, too quickly, and sent it off to the BCer. A little later I picked up Virgin Suicides....Wow! What a read! I've always wished I'd read this book with more care. And now I have my own copy!

Released 10 yrs ago (1/3/2011 UTC) at Controlled Release (Details In Notes) in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Off to a new reader! I'm sending this off in the Already Been Bookcrossed Bookbox (ABC Bookbox) in hopes of finding a new reader.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 03, 2011
Arrived home in my ABC bookbox. Going to decide what to do with the book - add it to round 2 or ???

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by 4thEstate at Montclair, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 03, 2011
Pulled this one from the Already Been Crossed (ABC) Bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by 4thEstate at Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (11/15/2014 UTC) at Montclair, New Jersey USA

Dispatched to a BX-er in Belgium, as part of my "clear off the shelves" RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by Meg615 at Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Tuesday, November 25, 2014
I'm very pleased as this book was on of my "wishlist" , thanks a lot

Journal Entry 10 by Meg615 at Rue Saint-Léonard in Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Monday, July 01, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/1/2019 UTC) at Rue Saint-Léonard in Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium

Le livre se trouvant entre vos mains est un livre voyageur! Ce serait gentil d'inscrire une note pour me dire où vous l'avez trouvé puis après sa lecture (et une opinion ou pas!), de lui rendre sa liberté.
Dans tous les cas, bienvenue au monde du Bookcrossing !