Sacrament

by Clive Barker | Horror |
ISBN: 0061091995 Global Overview for this book
Registered by ColoBlu6 of Grover Beach, California USA on 1/31/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Thursday, January 31, 2008
You have found a very special traveling book!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book has been caught and found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by ColoBlu6. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Journal Entry 2 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Giving to another BC member

Happy Reading!!

Journal Entry 3 by jsrockergrl from Grover Beach, California USA on Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Not exactly my kind of book. I usually like Clive Barker, but this book is not one of my favorites.