Georgie and the Noisy Ghost

by Robert Bright | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/30/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Garage clean out

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This was on my themed release pile of bookcrossing books but as I won't get a chance to release before leaving the country it is being given to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009
Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Worcester Boulevard in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 30, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Worcester Boulevard in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on a bench while we were watching a rather odd busker. While we watched, a woman sat down and picked up the book, read the entire thing, then put it down and walked away again. At least it kept her entertained for a few minutes, even if she didn't want to take it home with her.

Happy Halloween, and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.