Fiddler Fair

by Mercedes Lackey | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by rooshill of Grass Valley, California USA on 1/27/2008
Journal Entry 1 by rooshill from Grass Valley, California USA on Sunday, January 27, 2008
I got 3 big boxes of books from a kind couple on Freecycle - Hurray! ...and OH NO! now I have to find a place for all of them! lol

Journal Entry 2 by rooshill at Grass Valley, California USA on Tuesday, September 6, 2016
I've been terrible for the past year or more...I read a book, put it on the journal-then-release/pass on/donate pile, then forget about it until I set the next one on the pile. I'm home alone today and decided it's high time to work my way through it.
I'm going to journal them all, then carry them along to the used book shop to trade or donate to their hosted program. (they send books to juvenile hall) Anything they don't want will go along to one of the local animal charities for their thrift shops or to the break room table at work for anyone who may pick them up.
So...this one. was...fun? It's been a long while since I read it. I'm pretty sure I liked all the short pieces in it. It certainly didn't prompt me to weed out others by the author as "junk" but it went on the outgoing book pile, so it mustn't have been anything profound either. To my best recollection, it's a series of fun, light, SF/fantasy shorts. Good for filling in the gaps between more serious reading. Maybe a nice one to carry along to pass time in waiting rooms or such like.