Written on the Body

by Jeanette Winterson | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0099193914 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingKatisha50wing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 1/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKatisha50wing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 26, 2008
"... a love story; the narrator a vulnerable and subversive Lothario, gender undeclared. Generous in scope, sumptuous in detail, Jeanette Winterson has fused mathematical exactness and poetic intensity and made language new."

Journal Entry 2 by kazbag from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, September 08, 2008
Picked up at Hudsons.

Journal Entry 3 by kazbag from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Very poetic but a bit too obsessive towards the end.

Journal Entry 4 by kazbag at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/27/2008 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Releasing at this month's meeting

Journal Entry 5 by SwanOfKennet from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria United Kingdom on Monday, September 29, 2008
Picked up at the Birmingham meet at Hudsons Coffee House

Journal Entry 6 by SwanOfKennet from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria United Kingdom on Saturday, December 13, 2008
This is on my NSSSFC partner's wishlist so I'm putting it in the parcel.

Journal Entry 7 by shewolffe from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, December 26, 2008
Wheeee! One of my favourite authors, but one I haven't read yet, so another fab treat in my NSSFC parcel. Thanks Santa!