THESE OLD SHADES

by Georgette Heyer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by suedo of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 2/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Friday, February 08, 2008
This book came to me in February courtesy of a kind lady who volunteers at Oxfam. Oxfam have to dispose of books that do not sell, and locally I receive some of these books and try to share them through bookcrossing.
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
Passsing on to owl music to read and or wild release

Journal Entry 2 by wingowl-musicwing from Castleford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Going to give this to my sister as she is looking for historical novels.

Journal Entry 3 by wingowl-musicwing at on Friday, March 14, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/15/2008 UTC) at

Journal Entry 4 by doodleali from Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 16, 2008
Picked this up at the Nottingham meet.

Journal Entry 5 by doodleali from Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 20, 2008
Enjoyable historical romance, set in France in the reign of Louis XV. Loved the description of the costumes especially the mens.

Journal Entry 6 by doodleali at on Saturday, April 19, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/19/2008 UTC) at

I'm taking this to the meet. If no one takes it, I'll leave it on the shelves.

Journal Entry 7 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, April 20, 2008
Picked up at the Nottingham meet. Thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, May 23, 2008
realised I've already got this one!

Released 11 yrs ago (5/23/2008 UTC) at as part of a swap in by post, readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases