Trick or Treat (Point)

by Richie Tankersley Cusick | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 059044235x Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 26, 2008
Garage clean out

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 03, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/3/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Giving my themed releases to another bookcrosser as I won't here to release them and I am not taking the books overseas.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 04, 2009
I like when Lytteltonwitch has a clear-out: it means I get lots of books :-)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Armagh Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 30, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Armagh Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On an ATM.

Happy Halloween, and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.