Then We Came to the End

by Joshua Ferris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by fistral of Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on 1/24/2008
Journal Entry 1 by fistral from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, January 24, 2008
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by gigrowertwo from Saltash, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, February 17, 2008
The humour in this book must be based on irony. I just did not connect with this book in any way. I like my humour in a laugh out loud way. The characters were awful in the same way that 'The Office' characters were but with none of the charm or humour.

Journal Entry 3 by fistral from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, March 17, 2008
Only managed the first two chapters. Really hated this book it was like reading a badly written american sitcom.Given to a work collegue.

Released 11 yrs ago (4/28/2008 UTC) at Box opposite St Stephens Church, near the undertak in Saltash, Cornwall United Kingdom

Releasing this book even though everyone who has read it thinks it is very poor story telling.

Journal Entry 5 by gigrowertwo from Saltash, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, April 28, 2008
Really the most disappointing Richard and Judy book ever.