The Gift: Home for Christmas / All I Want for Christmas

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 1/24/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, January 24, 2008
For Christmas in July Release Challenge

Hardback

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at to enjoy! in Given to a friend, Friend -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/22/2008 UTC) at to enjoy! in Given to a friend, Friend -- Controlled Releases

going to purple4

Journal Entry 3 by purple4 from Ocala, Florida USA on Monday, August 04, 2008
Received from booklady331. It had cute stories, and was a quick read.

Journal Entry 4 by purple4 at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Monday, January 26, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/26/2009 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

RABCK to fill my US map. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by ciloma from Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Found this one in my mailbox today. It was an RABCK from purple4. THANX purple4!!

Journal Entry 6 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2010
A couple of very easy shorter stories to read. I hope to somehow find this book a new home. Don't quite know how I'll do that since I seem unable to find anything that works on the new website...

Journal Entry 7 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Monday, October 03, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (10/3/2011 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to lei510 as a RABCK

Journal Entry 8 by Lei510 at Garland, Texas USA on Sunday, October 09, 2011
What a nice surprise to find on my porch. The RABCK arrived safe and sound. This is one of my favorite authors. I look forward to reading and passing it on. Thank you so much!