The Undertow (Cliff Hardy series)

by Peter Corris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nikkilovesbooks of Secret Harbour, Western Australia Australia on 1/18/2008
Journal Entry 1 by nikkilovesbooks from Secret Harbour, Western Australia Australia on Friday, January 18, 2008
Picked this book up at the Nhulunbuy Community Library swap section.

Journal Entry 2 by nikkilovesbooks from Secret Harbour, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I had a giggle when I read you request notes - as I have not got around to reading it either. Let me know what you think. This book has been mooch. I should post it off in a day or two.

Journal Entry 3 by DrCris from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, June 13, 2008
Thanks Nikki. I am a sucker for books about doctors. I hope I will get a chance to read this some stage soon.

Journal Entry 4 by DrCris from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 18, 2009
Loved this book. Thoroughly enjoyable. I think I am going to have to chase down some of the rest of this series. I am going to donate this book to my Kinder fete which is on this week.