The Plague

by Albert Camus | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by PJCommunityOBCZ of Panther Junction, Texas USA on 1/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by PJCommunityOBCZ from Panther Junction, Texas USA on Thursday, January 17, 2008
An inhabitant of the Panther Junction Community Library -- previously available only to residents and employees of Big Bend National Park in West Texas.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, May 31, 2008
received in the mail from Moody-Blue of Big Bend National Park in West Texas.

Thank you, Moody-Blue for all these wonderful books from the 1001 list

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, May 31, 2008
putting into nynjagrrrl's 1001 bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by jsmeltser from Fort Madison, Iowa USA on Thursday, June 12, 2008
I took this one from nynjagrrls's 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die bookbox. I've been reading one book off of the list for every 'other' book that I read. Thanks for putting this box together nynjagrrl!

Journal Entry 5 by jsmeltser at 1001-Library Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (4/11/2009 UTC) at 1001-Library Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released in my 1001 Bookbox, BCID: 789-7109837.

Journal Entry 6 by BecksterCa from Willits, California USA on Thursday, April 30, 2009
taken from jsmeltser's 1001 bookbox