Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

by Helen Fielding | Romance |
Registered by marsala of - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 1/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by marsala from - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

***************************************************************************************************************

How can one not love Bridget Jones. It is just as good as the first book, absolutely hilarious.

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at vrouwendoos, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/14/2008 UTC) at vrouwendoos, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

This book will go into the Women's Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by LenaLena from Hoevelaken, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, November 08, 2008
Found it in the Womens Bookbox. I can't remember if I have read part two. I have seen the movie, though. So I'll put it on Mount TBR.
Edit: I see I've already read and registered part two, so it goes AVL.

Journal Entry 4 by LenaLena at Bushalte Julianalaan in Hoevelaken, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, May 22, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/22/2009 UTC) at Bushalte Julianalaan in Hoevelaken, Gelderland Netherlands

In het bushokje.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, May 25, 2009
gevonden in het bushokje;)

CAUGHT IN HOEVELAKEN GELDERLAND NETHERLANDS