Honor Among Enemies (Honor Harrington)

by David Weber | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by pumpkin-head of Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by pumpkin-head from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 07, 2008
'Know thy enemy' the saying goes, but for Captain Honor Harrington, disgraced officer of the Royal Manticoran Navy, it's sometimes hard to know who your enemy really is.

Driven into exile by political foes, professional rivalries and scandal, Honor is offered a chance to reclaim her career. The catch is she must assume command of a 'squadron' of jury-rigged armed merchantmen, with crew drawn from the dregs of the service, and stop the pirates who ave taken advantage of the Havenite War to plunder the Star Kingdom's commerce.

To make matters worse, some of the 'pirates' are not quite what they seem - and neither are some of her 'friends'. Indeed, Honor has been caredully chosen for this mission by two implacable and powerful enemies. For them the outcome is a foregone conclusion: she stops the raiders or the raiders kill her. Either way, they win...

******

Happy Birthday Atalante :)

Journal Entry 2 by atalante3134 from Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Monday, January 14, 2008
Thank you so much.
I've found this serie recently, so I'm sure I will enjoy this book very much.

Journal Entry 3 by atalante3134 from Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Thanks again pumkin-head.
I've got a train trip (3h one way and 3h back) once a week. And I read this book during the last one.
I greatly enjoyed it. I just wished it didn't end so fast.
Thanks again...