Statute of Limitations

by Steven F Havill | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 037326593x Global Overview for this book
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 1/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, January 04, 2008
Good mystery - set in Posadas County, Mexico at Christmas.
Twisting plot - lots of questions.

Now travelling in LoriPed's Holiday Mystery Bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 02, 2008
This came home in my Holiday Mystery Bookbox. I haven't read anything by this author yet, so I am looking forward to this one. Thanks for sending it my way.

Journal Entry 3 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2014
I didn't realize that I hadn't ever journaled this book after I finished reading it. Mom and I both liked it and in fact mom has read several others in this series.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, January 26, 2014
Mailing out this week as someone selected it from the ABC virtual bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, February 03, 2014
The book arrived today. I chose this book because I never heard of this author - and just what a book lover needs is a new author.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 05, 2017
This is a new author for me. His writing reminds me of J. A. Jance. The book was an average read. I won't seek out more by this author but I would read another one if it ends up on my bookshelf.

It's Christmas in Posadas County. Undersheriff Estelle Reyes- Guzman is settling down to a quiet evening with her family, until her doctor husband gets a call from the retired chief-of-police: he's at a nearby motel, having pains. Then Estelle gets a call herself. She and ex-Sheriff Bill Gastner, who was visiting the Guzman home at the time, arrive at the motel parking lot. It appears that Eduardo had an exchange with two men and then collapsed, the men taking off in his car. An out-of-town couple, the woman on the verge of giving birth, were the only ones to witness the encounter, but something seems off in their story.

Reserving for ABC VBB

Released 8 mos ago (2/21/2019 UTC) at ——- wild released somewhere in Cape Coral ——- in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Removing from the ABC VBB as It wasn't chosen.
KTM book Off to an Assisted Living Facility Release Challenge 2019