Snow Swan

by Barbara Jean Hicks | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 1/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, January 04, 2008
In this moving sequel to Hicks's bestseller, Coming Home, Toni is determined to let God help her overcome her past-but can she get beyond the guilt and feel worthy of love again?

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at Cincinnati Marriott North in West Chester, Ohio USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/7/2008 UTC) at Cincinnati Marriott North in West Chester, Ohio USA

Left in the lobby

Journal Entry 3 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008
I went hunting and found this and two other books. I released three of my own books in the same spot.
I am not sure if I will read this or not. If not, I will release it again soon.

Journal Entry 4 by guinaveve at Sharon Woods in Sharonville, Ohio USA on Friday, June 13, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/13/2008 UTC) at Sharon Woods in Sharonville, Ohio USA

Wow! The cicadas where out thick at this park! You could see the holes they made in the ground and their bodies were around the tree trunks so thick, you couldn't see the ground. I left this book in the picnic shelter next to the nature center. It is actually over a rafter. The book is easy to reach by stepping up on the bench underneath. It is a good thing I left it in such a covered spot. The rain is really coming down now!

If you are the finder of this book, welcome to the site. Please make a journal entry so that I know it has been picked up and found. To do so is free and you can do it anonymously. You can read the book or not, keep it, pass it on to someone else you think might enjoy it, or leave it in a public place like I did.