Exclusive

by Eden Bradley, Jaci Burton, Lisa Renee Jones | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 1/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, January 03, 2008
Adult type romance, collection of three stories that are all about the fantasies of 3 women.
In Eden Bradley's Sanctuary, an innocent young woman ventures into the dungeons of a private club to broaden her erotic horizons.

In Jaci Burton's Wild Night, the owner of a swinger's club ignores her hands-off-the-customers policy when a certain sexy newcomer joins.

In Lisa Renee Jones's Purple Magic, a daring woman searches for her lost friend in the hedonistic world of Manhattan's underground nightspots.

Released 11 yrs ago (1/10/2008 UTC) at avila post office in avila beach, ca, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It is like falling in love, and like that colossal adventure it is an experience of great social import. Even as the tranced swain, the booklover yearns to tell others of his bliss. He writes letters about it, adds it to the postscript of all manner of communications, intrudes it into telephone messages, and insists on his friends writing down the title of the find. Like the simple-hearted betrothed, once certain of his conquest, “I want you to love her, too!” It is a jealous passion also. He feels a little indignant if he finds that any one else has discovered the book, too."
Christopher Morley

RELEASE NOTES: part of a bookray

book-man-8
Shelly-Sparkles
NMReader
ariesgirl29
macewoman
MarriedFairy

enjoy the read everyone...I am offering this as a bookray/ray-it-forward...when it gets to the end all I ask is that you find someone else to enjoy it ; )

****update 8-26-08
got to the end and we found some new readers to keep this one going. Will do my best to add people in according to their location and shipping preferences. Thanks to all for keeping this one on the move!

HunterRyu (US)
sunfi (US) added 9-28-08
soft-landing (US) added 10-3-08
purplemoonmyst (US) will ship intl added 10-3-08
brianset (US) added 10-8-08

this book is coing to the end of it's travels as organized by me, but hopefully it will continue to find new readers to enjoy it...

Journal Entry 3 by book-man-8 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, January 24, 2008
Just got it in the mail. Thanks for the ray and for sending, "Princess-peapod"!

Journal Entry 4 by book-man-8 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, January 26, 2008
3 different stories by three authors.

#1 "Sanctuary" by Eden Bradley. An intriguing story about submission. Unfortunatley the author barely opens doors to let the reader have a glimpse - but not more. A sequel to this alluring story would be well appreciated.

#2 "Wild Nights" by Jaci Burton. An interesting concept of a very private "club" (what's the membership fee, I wonder!). It's quite nicely written but why such a happy-end? To show that love is always winning over sex? Sooner or later? Even if this is true, does it make a better story?

#3 "Purple Magic" by Lisa Renee Jones. Fantasies are OK, but when it's about mixed vampire-human beeings... I'd rather say "not up my alley".

The book is now off to "Shelly-Sparkles" on a long trip to Down-Under. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by Shelly-Sparkles on Monday, February 04, 2008
Posted to me from Germany - I am wondering if Jean-Luc has ever been to Townsville ?

Journal Entry 7 by Shelly-Sparkles on Saturday, February 09, 2008
This book arrived the same week 3 books that I was hanging out to read also arrived.
I am going to pass this one along - it hasn't gotten my attention.....

PM next name on the list ;)

Journal Entry 8 by Shelly-Sparkles on Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Posted snail mail to the USA today !

Journal Entry 9 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 24, 2008
I thought I had jounraled this. I received a couple weeks ago. I am almost done and was about to pm next person.

Journal Entry 10 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 29, 2008
I read parts to a friend and he was repeatedly said WOW!

Overall good stories. Enjoyed Wild Nights the most.

Released 11 yrs ago (5/28/2008 UTC) at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Mailed while I was the PO at home

Journal Entry 12 by wingariesgirl29wing on Sunday, June 08, 2008
Got in the mail last week - am still finishing up another read and will PM/mail to the next reader soon.

Thanks for including me!

Journal Entry 13 by wingariesgirl29wing on Sunday, June 22, 2008
PM'd macewoman and will get out asap! Thanks for including me!

Journal Entry 14 by wingariesgirl29wing on Saturday, July 05, 2008
mailed off to macewoman this morning - thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 15 by macewoman from Winston Salem, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Arrived with perfect timing. Since I stayed up late last night finishing my current read, I'll be able to start this one immediately. Thanks for including me in this ray.

Journal Entry 16 by marriedfairy from Rowesville, South Carolina USA on Thursday, July 24, 2008
Got this book last night, have 2 before it but cant wait to read it. I will post message when I am done and getting ready to mail it back out. Thanks for letting me join this.

Journal Entry 17 by marriedfairy from Rowesville, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Sent a message to Princess to get addy, will mail out day after I get the address...thanks for letting me be apart of this...this book was great!

Journal Entry 18 by marriedfairy from Rowesville, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Sent this book out to the next person just a little bit ago. Conf number 0308 1400 0001 3864 9876 usps.com Thanks for letting me be apart of this.

Journal Entry 19 by HunterRyu from West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Received the book in the mail. Will read, report back, and pass on to the next person as soon as I can! It's next on my to be read list after this one I'm 2/3 of the way through ^_^ I look forward to it!

Ooops, I totally forgot a new journal entry to say I had released the book! It has been sent, since of course the next person received it safely. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 20 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 12, 2008
Today was wonderful! I got a Bookray, a surprise RABCK, and a Vampire Bookbox all on the same day! It's like Christmas or something. :-)

I will read this one and send it out to the next person very soon. Thank you for sharing your book princess-peapod! Thank you for sending it to me, hunter-ryu! :-)

Journal Entry 21 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, September 15, 2008
Wow! This is one hot book! I think I would label it as erotica instead of romance. :-) I really liked the stories! Very hot, very wild and in the end Love triumphs! Fabulous!

I have iceagent's address so will be mailing it in a few days...

Journal Entry 22 by JennyC1230 at Fellow Bookcrosser, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/18/2008 UTC) at Fellow Bookcrosser, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to Iceagent today!

Journal Entry 23 by IceAgent from Madsen, Ontario Canada on Friday, October 03, 2008
received in the mail today. thank you JennyC1230!

whew! this is one hot book!
attempted to mail to bjorg but was returned. i have requested bjorgs address again and will send out right away!

thank you for including me in this one.

hmmm...this is taking a while to get there. it is snail air mail though...

Journal Entry 24 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Thursday, February 05, 2009
The book arrived today!!! HURRAY!!!! I was starting to think it was lost! Look forward to read it:)

Journal Entry 25 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Sunday, February 08, 2009
Just finished the book, those are some hot stories!!!
Of those 3 stories I liked "Wild Nights" the best. Sure would be interesting to visit a club like this one;)
The last story was really not for me, the whole vampire thing could have been made much more exciting.

Anyways, will mail this book over to penelopewanders as soon as I´ve got an address:)

Journal Entry 26 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Monday, February 09, 2009
Penelopewanders already has the book so now I´m waiting to get Brujula´s address.

Journal Entry 27 by Bjorg at on Saturday, February 14, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/16/2009 UTC) at

Am sending this book to Brujula on Monday:)

Journal Entry 28 by wingBrujulawing from Valenciennes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France on Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Found in the mail today!

Thank you!

Journal Entry 29 by wingBrujulawing from Valenciennes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France on Saturday, March 28, 2009
It's funny how in these three stories the characters fall in love almost instantly... and how these feelings seem like an excuse for the "erotic" descriptions.
Some are exciting, but I can't say they are the best I've read.
Thank you for including me in this ring.
Now, to the next reader!

Journal Entry 30 by wingBrujulawing from Valenciennes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France on Wednesday, April 01, 2009
pazyryk prefers to pass his/her turn, so I'm asking lady-anglophile for her adress.

Journal Entry 31 by wingBrujulawing from Valenciennes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France on Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Since lady-anglophile passes her turn too, I'm now trying Mozette...

Journal Entry 32 by wingBrujulawing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 27, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/27/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

mailed to Mozette

Journal Entry 33 by wingMozettewing from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 04, 2009
Oh! This is ironic.... hehe... every time I begin a book, a bookring/ray shows up in the mail... hahaha! Oh well... I'll put down 'Arthur' by Stephen Lawhead for now and read this saucy little number...;)

Journal Entry 34 by wingMozettewing at Slacks Creek, Queensland Australia on Thursday, May 28, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/26/2009 UTC) at Slacks Creek, Queensland Australia

I know this is over a day late and I apologise. However, this book is on its kinky way to the next person on the list. It steamed up my reading glasses. If you'd like a full review, look it up on my book review blog: http://www.continuousreader.blogspot.com and you'll even find a comment from one of the authors there too!

Happy travels you saucy book you!

Journal Entry 35 by carenhf from Fair Lawn, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 15, 2009
I recieved the book from Mozette in Australia and it is on the top of my TBR pile. I will get to it this week and pass it right along.
PS Mozette- my daughter and I loved your journal entry, we just laughed and laughed. I hope the book can measure up to that.
Caren

Journal Entry 36 by carenhf from Fair Lawn, New Jersey USA on Thursday, July 30, 2009
Finally on it's way to Moodyblue tomorrow. Sorry to hold everyone up.

Journal Entry 37 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Got this from my friend carenhf today. It will be the next book I read, then I will send off to Moody-Blue I already have her address. Will journal when done. Thanks for including me.

Journal Entry 38 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Wow! Off to take a cold shower!!! I will mail out to Moody-Blue this week. Thanks for including me and allowing me to go out of order. Will journal when it has been mailed.

Journal Entry 39 by spoiledrotten at Port Angeles, Washington USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (8/12/2009 UTC) at Port Angeles, Washington USA

Sent off to Moody-Blue to continue its journey!

Journal Entry 40 by Moody-Blue from Montrose, Colorado USA on Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Thank you! Almost done with another ring, then I'll get my kink on...

Journal Entry 41 by Moody-Blue from Montrose, Colorado USA on Friday, September 04, 2009
Pretty hot stuff! A good collection of smut -- surely something for everyone. I loved the cowboy scene in the second story!

Journal Entry 42 by dreammer from Batavia, Ohio USA on Friday, September 11, 2009
This arrived today. I will start reading this tonight and I will pass it on shortly.

Journal Entry 43 by dreammer from Batavia, Ohio USA on Monday, September 14, 2009
I have one more story to read. I am pm'g the next person in line and will send it out as soon as I get a response on addy.

Journal Entry 44 by judygreeneyes from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, October 04, 2009
Hi -- the book has arrived in San Diego, and I'll get to it very soon since the book I'm currently on, "Surfacing" by Margaret Atwood, is pretty short. Looking forward to it, it's quite different fare than the sci-fi I normally read :)

Journal Entry 45 by judygreeneyes from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, October 24, 2009
Wow, I agree, this book was hot hot hot! I liked the first story the best, and also liked the 2nd one, 3rd one not so much to my taste. But it was all a fun read! No wonder I got so little sleep this week!! PM'd sunfi for mailing address.

Journal Entry 46 by judygreeneyes at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, November 01, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/1/2009 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Sent by mail to sunfi

Journal Entry 47 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, November 12, 2009
Just caught in Ohio, it arrived with 3 other rings/rays today so I'll get it on its way as soon as I can. I keep my profile updated (weekly) so you can always see how close this is to the top of the TBR list.

Journal Entry 48 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 14, 2009
An interesting book and time to pass onto the next reader, I hope to do this sometime early this week. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 49 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 17, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/17/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

Sorry it took a little while, but this one is on its way. It should arrive in the next couple of weeks.

Journal Entry 50 by Soft-Landing from Fresno, California USA on Tuesday, December 29, 2009
The book was received from sunfi on December 27, 2009. I'm going on a trip leaving Jan 2nd and returning Jan 17th. When I return, I will send it on to the next member. Soft-Landing

Journal Entry 51 by Soft-Landing from Fresno, California USA on Thursday, January 21, 2010
I found "Purple Magic" the most interesting followed by "Sanctuary". I hadn't received an address from the next person in line, so contacted the final person for his mailing address