Wicked Ties

by Shayla Black | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 12/31/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, December 31, 2007
When a stalker ratchets up his attempts to get to her, cable sex talk show host Morgan O'Malley turns to Jack Cole-a self-proclaimed dominant- for help. Though Jack is a bodyguard, Morgan feels anything but safe in his presence. Because slowly and seductively, Jack is bringing her deepest fantasies to the surface. And when he bends her to his will, what's more shocking than her surrender is how much she enjoys it and how she starts to crave his masterful touch. A willing player in Jack's games, Morgan knows that his motives aren't pure. But she has no idea how personal they are.

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, December 31, 2007
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this Erotica novel. It is intense and very interesting. :) It has a great story, too! There are parts in this book that certainly made me blush, and I am quite glad that I chose to read it when entirely alone. The author was new to me. Now I am looking forward to reading her next book.
This was my reveal for the Naughty November Erotica Swap on BookObsessed. It was stolen by noumena12, and I'll send it to her right after the New Year.

(finished)

Journal Entry 3 by Lemonitsa at Erotica Swap, BookObsessed in Montréal, Québec Canada on Friday, January 04, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (1/4/2008 UTC) at Erotica Swap, BookObsessed in Montréal, Québec Canada

Off to noumena12. :)

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, January 14, 2008
Thanks Lemonitsa! And thank you for the nice note. Sounds like this is one I'll want to read at home....

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 14, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/14/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Delaniamac
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by delaniamac from Columbia, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 21, 2008
Yay, i'm so so excited to get this book. I read Decadent last month and was seriously hoping to get my hands on this one asap. Thanks Noumena you've really made my day i appreciate it.