An Ice Cold Grave (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 3)

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 12/30/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 30, 2007
Hired to find a boy gene missing in Doraville, North Carolina, Harper Connelly and her brother Tolliver head there-only to discover that the boy was only one of several who had disappeared over the previous five years. All of them teenagers. All unlikely runaways. All calling for Harper. Harper soon finds them-eight victims, buried in the half-frozen ground, all come to an unspeakable end. Afterwards, what she most wants to do is collect her fee and get out of town ahead of the media storm that's soon to descend. But when she's attacked and prevented from leaving, she reluctantly becomes a part of the investigation as she learns more than she cares to about the dark mysteries and long-hidden secrets of Doraville-knowledge that makes her the next person likely to rest in an ice-cold grave.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008
On the way to BooksForever who picked this up in the BookObsesed.com December US Only Swap. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by booksforever08 from Chandler, Arizona USA on Monday, March 24, 2008
Received from Noumena in one of the Bookobsessed swaps. Book is now in Chandler, Arizona. I am just now getting my act together and logging these books in. I will put it on my TBR pile and update here when I am going to release it. Thanks Noumena!