Spøgelsekuppet

by Charles Valley | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingOBCZ-Scandiwing of on 12/26/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ-Scandiwing from not specified, not specified not specified on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-Scandiwing at RUG, Harmoniegebouw in Groningen, Groningen Netherlands on Thursday, January 31, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (1/31/2008 UTC) at RUG, Harmoniegebouw in Groningen, Groningen Netherlands

Boken ligger på andra våningen på ett bord vid het Secretariaat voor Europese Talen.

Released 13 yrs ago (9/16/2008 UTC) at A Bookcrosser in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Till Finland!

Journal Entry 4 by Piiaksi from not specified, not specified not specified on Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Till Taikalamppu, this week

Released 13 yrs ago (9/21/2008 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Helsinki / Jossain päin kaupunkia in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Ha, no, not in Taikalamppu, I did not dare tot enter the café. Sometimes I am very shy and the sight of at least four tea drinking girls who watched me as I walked towards Taikalamppu made me walk on as if I never had any intention to go inside. In order to be a good brookcrosser, one has to be brave, really. So, quite cowardly I left the book near some winebar at Helsinki-Vantaa.