corner corner The Revelation (Abram's Daughters #5)

The Revelation (Abram's Daughters #5)
by Beverly Lewis | Literature & Fiction
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 12/25/2007

status (set by Spatial): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I got this for my sister (debbieinok) for Christmas 2007 because she found another set of books by this author and wanted to try this series as well. I found the entire set at the Shawnee, Oklahoma Book Barn.

Journal Entry 2 by debbieinok from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My sister gave this to me for Christmas.

Journal Entry 3 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2016

I found this book and I wanted to make sure that it had an updated journal entry before moving on.

Journal Entry 4 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2017 UTC) at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA

This book is wrapped in Christmas paper with the first line of the story on the outside of the wrapping. It is for a favorite BCinDC game played at the holiday party. I prepared this book to send to the December 2016 BCinDC Holiday Party but I wasn't able to mail it in time.

6of8 has volunteered to store the "BCinDC Christmas Party Box #2" that this book is in and will BookCross it when the mood and occasion suits.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSpatialwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 11, 2017

Picked up from the Book Buffet table at the BCinDC Christmas Party.
It was in the First Line Game.
I chose this book for my mom; she enjoys Beverly Lewis's books.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSpatialwing at Little Free Library #55261 (17th St. South) in Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #55261 (17th St. South) in Arlington, Virginia USA

My mother has already read this one and was not interested in rereading it.

I released it in a LFL #55261 in Aurora Hills neighborhood near Pentagon City/Row.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 26, 2018

No one took from the LFL #55261 in Aurora Hills neighborhood near Pentagon City/Row. Will release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSpatialwing at Little Free Library #36793 - Crystal City Water Park in Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/23/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #36793 - Crystal City Water Park in Arlington, Virginia USA

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Congratulations! You've found a traveling book!
See where I've been and track where I go by creating an account and writing a journal entry for this book.
Wish to remain anonymous? Then no need to create an account, just write a journal entry letting us know where you found the book and review it if you like.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧