The Vampire Lestat

Registered by nefertari of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 3/10/2003
Journal Entry 1 by nefertari from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 10, 2003
I thought this was the best of the three books of the Vampire Chronicles that I've read.

Released 3 wks ago (7/1/2021 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Lending to Ythan. Sorry for the delay in sending, but hopefully it will arrive quickly and you will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 2, 2021
I tried to get this from my local library but they didn't seem to have it.

neferteri very kindly let me borrow this copy from her permanent collection.

Thanks very much.

Journal Entry 4 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 16, 2021
It's been a long time since I read the first book but overall book 2 seems to be better.

It started off well, met a lot of new characters and got a bit lost at times, the end part of the book became increasingly gruesome. This author tends to make her vampires melancholy and not as vibrant beings who embrace their abilities, like other authors I've read. I prefer vibrant, stronger vampires.

I plan to read book 3 in this series, whether I'll continue with the other spin-off books, I'm not so sure. I'll see if book 3 inspires me or not.

Released 6 days ago (7/19/2021 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way back home.

Journal Entry 6 by nefertari at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 22, 2021
Arrived safely back with me yesterday. Thank you!