Ready (#1 in Mercenary Trilogy)

by Lucy Monroe | Romance |
ISBN: 0758208642 Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 12/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, December 21, 2007

Book #1 in Mercenary Trilogy.

About the Book:

They're the good guys fighting the bad guys. They'll get the job done--if the price is right and so is the cause. And what cause could be nobler than the heart's desire? Rough and ready, tough and tender--when it comes to love and security, these hunks are definitely for hire...

As a writer, Lise Barton is used to coming up with wild scenarios for her characters, but the one that's playing out for her right now is no fiction--it's frighteningly real. Someone is stalking her, someone who knows where she lives and what she does. Someone who has even threatened her family--her brother, his wife, and their precious baby girl. Lise isn't about to let someone hurt them, so she packs up and leaves Texas for the anonymity of Seattle. And then the threats start again…

Joshua Watt's mission is simple: Go to Seattle and bring Lise home for Thanksgiving or he'll never hear the end of it from his sister. It's not like "Aunt Lise" to stay away from their adorable niece, and Joshua's pretty sure he's the reason for it. He's spent months trying to forget the taste of her lips, the feel of her soft hair in his fingers. Yeah, okay, he wants her--badly--but family comes first. But the minute he sees the fear in Lise's eyes, his survival instincts kick in. The former Army Ranger isn't about to let some creep terrorize an innocent woman--not on his watch. He's going to do what it takes to protect Lise and try to keep his personal feelings out of it. Because if there's one thing he's learned, it's that sex and work don't mix. Not ever. So far…

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, December 21, 2007
Sending to noumena12! This is on her wishlist and she just sent me two books from my wishlist. I have two that she wants, so I am sending these to her! USPS Delivery Confirmation #03070020000131410840

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 30, 2007
Thanks so much! I think I'll get these read over what little remains of my vacation!

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Sidney1220. Happy Reading!

3/10/2008: This package was returned to me. Dang USPS! Resending

Journal Entry 5 by Sidney1220 from McLean, Virginia USA on Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Another RABCK from Ann! Thanks so much!

2/19/09 Reserved for romance vbb.