@The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles, Book II)

by Anne Rice | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by N8an of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 3/17/2003
Journal Entry 1 by N8an from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 17, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

This is the (ripped) copy that a highschool buddy leant to me way back in highschool (no, I'm not giving you years or dates). I quite liked it, or rather, I was on a vampire kick and decided this was wonderful.

This is the tale that ended up as that atrocious Brad Pitt / Tom Cruise movie, and shouldn't have. The story is that of a vampire, Louis, telling the tale of his creator to a reporter. It's well done.

Journal Entry 2 by N8an at Galaxy Theatre in Orangeville, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 19, 2003
Released on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 at Galaxy Theatre in Orangeville, Ontario Canada.

Released in the ladies room, by my mother, who has been wonderfully supportive of the Bookcrossing obsession of mine, and yet refuses to use a computer. Gotta love her. This is, obviously, yet another book that was made into a movie.

Journal Entry 3 by emkoh from Orangeville, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 20, 2003
oh well i found this book in the bathroom stall at my local movie theatre.... it was kind of cool... i was like, score!

CAUGHT IN ORANGEVILLE ONTARIO CANADA