corner corner Shakespeare's Sonnets

Shakespeare's Sonnets
by Wiliam Shakespeare | Poetry
Registered by Lobodyke of Bardstown, Kentucky USA on 12/17/2007

status (set by OBCZ-TeddysDen): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Lobodyke from Bardstown, Kentucky USA on Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm finally registering the rest of the enormous box of books I got at a garage sale.

Journal Entry 2 by Lobodyke at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 24, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (4/24/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

to another BookCrosser in Switzerland as a RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by pfiffigunde2 from Obfelden, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Arrived safely a few days ago, thank you so much, Lobodyke, for sending! It's great fun to win a sweepstake and get so many different books, I'm enjoying it! :-)))

Journal Entry 4 by spy-there at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, May 11, 2018

Somehow this landet with me - with a missing cover. I tinkered a new one; now it looks as new :)

Journal Entry 5 by spy-there at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/17/2018 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

took it to the meet-up

Journal Entry 6 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Monday, May 21, 2018

it came along to the little bears room in Herisau