corner corner Rhaeva

Rhaeva
by Linda Moore | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by AmberLee17 of Stockton, California USA on 3/9/2003

status (set by pagepassion):

Journal Entry 1 by AmberLee17 from Stockton, California USA on Sunday, March 09, 2003

This was bought to be sent out in a book-ring. Great fantasy book.

(Another copy was actually sent out on the ring... life gets complicated sometimes.)

Journal Entry 2 by AmberLee17 from Stockton, California USA on Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I LOVED this book. I enjoy fantasy adventures, strong female leads, magic, faith based characters and to find all these combined was very satisfying. The author, Linda Moore, mentioned on her website that this is the first of a projected seven book series. Can scarcely wait till the next one is published.

Journal Entry 3 by AmberLee17 from Stockton, California USA on Thursday, August 28, 2003

Sent to a fellow BCer to help her recuperate (a hospitalization) and help her to celebrate her impending first baby. Congrats!

Hope that you enjoy this book as I have.

Journal Entry 4 by pagepassion from San Diego, California USA on Monday, September 15, 2003

Life has been INCREDIBLY busy and just wanted to let you know, AmberLee, that your book is safe here with me. I'll read it as soon as I can (looking forward to it :))!

Take care and be well,