Tara Road

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jodie-jo-jo of Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on 3/9/2003
Journal Entry 1 by jodie-jo-jo from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, March 09, 2003
good read

Journal Entry 2 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, March 31, 2004
was a trade from jodie-jo-jo. thankyou so much! cant wait to read it.

Journal Entry 3 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, September 21, 2004
my first ever maeve binchy. thanks jodie-jo-jo. i really enjoyed it. i had to keep putting it down to read rings/rays etc and then found it hard to pick back up. once i did, it was fine. marking it as available for the time being.

Journal Entry 4 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, October 19, 2004
going into the already crossed bookbag.

Journal Entry 5 by libertine101 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Taken ouot of the Aussie already crossed Bookbag.
I will most likely take this one with me to the next mini-meet up at the end of the month.
Binchy isn't my cup of tea but there is bound to be someone there who is a fan.

Journal Entry 6 by CGrauGarriga from Dunsborough, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, October 31, 2004
Picked it up at the mini-meetup yesterday. I'm not exactly a Binchy fan - I haven't read anything by her yet. But I love Irish authors in general, old and new, and I liked the movie "Circle of friends". That's why this book caught my attention.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read it a while ago and forgot to add my comment... A pleasant and easy read from the very start. Ria's story is touching. She and all the characters from this book seem to have been taken from real life. Danny annoyed me a bit because he reminded me of an ex-boyfriend of mine who I would have preferred not wasting any more time thinking about. And I've also met lots of Rosemarys, so I'm angry at her too. A beautiful story full of gossip, friendships and community spirit.

Released 14 yrs ago (2/15/2005 UTC) at The Moon Cafe on William Street in Northbridge, Western Australia Australia