The Pendragon (previously published as The Sword and the Flame)

by Catherine Christian | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by livrecache of Hobart, Tasmania Australia on 12/15/2007
Journal Entry 1 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, December 15, 2007
King Arthur lives again in this beautiful reconstruction of his life and his death.

Journal Entry 2 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, January 03, 2008
I really enjoyed this book when I read it some time ago. I hope the next reader does too.

Journal Entry 3 by livrecache at By post in Melbourne, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 03, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (1/2/2008 UTC) at By post in Melbourne, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I so hope it meets with your approval!

Journal Entry 4 by FreePages from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, January 19, 2008
Being a historical fiction buff, I'm sure to enjoy this one.
Must get through my bookring books so I can get to this one.
Thanks Livrecache.
:-)

Journal Entry 5 by FreePages at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, August 14, 2018
I've been overwhelmed by books and other things. Currently, saturated by Bernard Cornwell's Saxon series in recent years and haven't got to this interesting looking one from the lovely livrecache (I hope you are well?).

I might see if a friend of mine would like to immerse herself in this world or see if someone might be tempted if I drop it at one of the Little Street Libraries about town.
Happy travels once and future King :-D