DOWN AND DIRTY (Wild Cards, No 5)

by George R.R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by turbostitcher of Arlington, Texas USA on 12/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Sunday, December 9, 2007
When an alien virus struck the Earth four decades ago, it spawned a new breed of superhuman men and women known as Aces and Jokers. Now in New York's Jokertown, a savage street war has broken out between the Mafia and the gang known as the Shadow Fists. And a courageous band of heroes must go underground to wage their own war against the powers of the netherworld. Enjoy excitement, action, and high-tension thrills as ten of science fiction's most gifted writers explore new and uncharted regions of this astounding shared world.

Journal Entry 2 by turbostitcher at The Newbern Company, 2025 S. Cooper in Arlington, Texas USA on Friday, August 15, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (8/15/2008 UTC) at The Newbern Company, 2025 S. Cooper in Arlington, Texas USA

Going to my new BC bookshelf at my workplace. Note: Not accessable to outside visitors.
Congratulations on finding a free book and welcome to the BookCrossing community! Please take time to write a quick note to let me know where my book has journeyed, how you liked it and what you plan to do with it next.

Journal Entry 3 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2009
This book has been removed from my workplace bookshelf.

Journal Entry 4 by turbostitcher at Junior League in Arlington, Texas USA on Thursday, February 27, 2020

Released 2 yrs ago (2/27/2020 UTC) at Junior League in Arlington, Texas USA

Left in the building where early voting was being held. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------