Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed): The Midnight Breed No. 1

by Lara Adrian | Romance |
Registered by microsquid of Cobh, Co. Cork Ireland on 1/4/2010
Journal Entry 1 by microsquid from Cobh, Co. Cork Ireland on Monday, January 04, 2010
Amazon Review: This is the start of a new vampire series - Lucan is the oldest of his kind (Gen One)they call themselves the Breed and their "mates" are Breedmates - identified by an identical birthmark - women who bond with vampires and can give birth to a new generation but not "turned"

This is the story of Lucan and Gabrielle who is totally ignorant of vampires despite the fact that her mother was sent mad by claiming she had been bitten by one! She then abandoned Gabrielle and killed herself on being committed to an asylum.

Journal Entry 2 by microsquid from Cobh, Co. Cork Ireland on Monday, January 04, 2010
This is not my normal thing :D but it was very enjoyable indeed.
The vampires are not particularly horrific but the action is good and the erotica quite hot for a romance. Of course, being a romance novel some plot threads are glaringly obvious, but this was my first assay into the genre and I found it curiously gripping, although Gabrielle is a bit of a daft tit.
A good choice for a silly way to pass the time, passed on to Pennygirl.

Journal Entry 3 by LadySuse from Nienburg an der Weser, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I got this book from microsquid some time ago.

I like the story. It is a nice read for people who like vampire love stories.

Journal Entry 4 by LadySuse at Fitzgerard Park in Cork, Co. Cork Ireland on Friday, March 26, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (3/26/2010 UTC) at Fitzgerard Park in Cork, Co. Cork Ireland

Released in Fitzgerald Park on a bench by the pond/lake.

Have fun reading and releasing the book into the wild again.
We are looking forward to reading an entry in the bookcrossing journal. Thanks.