Josefina Saves the Day: A Summer Story (American Girls Collection)

by Valerie Tripp | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DareToRead of Appleton, Wisconsin USA on 12/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by DareToRead from Appleton, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, December 9, 2007
different cover
~ Book 5 ~ in this series
ages 7 and up

Journal Entry 2 by DareToRead at By Mail in A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 10, 2007

Released 16 yrs ago (12/11/2007 UTC) at By Mail in A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Mary Dunn Houston Memorial Library

Journal Entry 3 by Dusties at Mary Dunn Houston Memorial Library in East Syracuse, New York USA on Thursday, December 20, 2007

Journal Entry 4 by Dusties from Pompey, New York USA on Thursday, December 20, 2007
This book has arrived safe and sound in Central New York and is headed to Mary's Memorial Library. Thnak you so much MorningRose for your thoughtfulness and generosity. You've gone above and beyond and I do appreciate that! Your kindness touches my heart!

Journal Entry 5 by Dusties at Ronald McDonald House in Syracuse, New York USA on Saturday, April 3, 2010

Released 14 yrs ago (4/3/2010 UTC) at Ronald McDonald House in Syracuse, New York USA

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey. I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did! If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

People all over the world are tracking their books through bookcrossing! I really hope you will leave a journal entry for this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. You can make a journal entry right now to let us know where the book was found. After you read the book, please come back and let us know what you thought about it and when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. If you wish, you may come back any time to track its journey.

Good luck, book!