Acqua Alta

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by marmite of Manningtree, Essex United Kingdom on 12/6/2007
Journal Entry 1 by marmite from Manningtree, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 6, 2007
One of the Guido Brunetti series.

Journal Entry 2 by marmite at Caffe Nero IP1 Bookcrossing Zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, December 6, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (12/8/2007 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 Bookcrossing Zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taking to the Ipswich meet.

Journal Entry 3 by MrsDanvers from Aldeburgh, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2007
I rather like Donna Leon's dow to earth cop , Brunetti. Good writing and story-telling.

Journal Entry 4 by MrsDanvers from Aldeburgh, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, June 8, 2008
The violent beginning of this novel and the personal interest Brunetti has in the crime are a bit out of the ordinary, however it doesn't disappoint.

Journal Entry 5 by Scatz from Aldeburgh, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, September 21, 2009
Passed on to me by mrsdanvers and (oops!) not journalled.
I loved this book. Atmospheric and tense - I'll be looking for more books by Donna Leon.

Journal Entry 6 by Scatz at Age UK in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, September 21, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (9/27/2009 UTC) at Age UK in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk United Kingdom

To be taken to Age Concern charity shop in Bury St Edmunds.