The Protector

by David Morrell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingromneywing of Semaphore, South Australia Australia on 6/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingromneywing from Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Thursday, June 05, 2008
Given to me for release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingromneywing at Griffins Head in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (6/10/2008 UTC) at Griffins Head in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 3 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, September 14, 2016
So I recently had a realistic look at my "to-be-read" pile, and realised that even if I did nothing but read books for the rest of my life, I would never get through them!

So I've decided to keep some and let the rest (including this book) go.

At least this way they might be useful and actually get read, rather than sitting on my shelf for another decade!

Journal Entry 4 by sgjim at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (9/13/2016 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Released at the monthly Adelaide Book Crossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for September 2016

Journal Entry 5 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
No one else wanted this one, so I took it back for wild releasing.

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room