Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China

by Jung Chang | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 11/26/2007
Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 26, 2007
Given to me by a local member of www.freecycle.org.

Congratulations and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Weebly referred you on your my profile page.

Journal Entry 2 by weebly at Leisure Centre in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 01, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (11/30/2007 UTC) at Leisure Centre in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Left in the box near the food machines.

Journal Entry 3 by Gym-Reader from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 01, 2009
I found the book amongst a selection left on a table at the lesiure centre in Towcester. Unfortunately this facility has been withdrawn now as the table with the said books has been removed. It's a shame as it was a good way of passing on books and finding new ones (to me ) to read. I enjoyed the book , it was very informative, I remember bits about the cultural revolution but it made me realise how ignorant I am concerning Chinese politics.....and history, so I need to find out more. I intend to pass it on to a friend.