Holly's Inbox

by Holly Denham | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Sunnybubble of Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on 11/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Sunnybubble from Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm always a fan of books told in email format. The story moves on at a good pace and what seems to be a massive book 700+ pages actually ends up as a quick and easy read.
Receptionist Holly starts a new job and the book traces her interactions with her hideous new colleagues, eccentric family and hilarious friends.
Other than the format, this is fairly standard chicklit, however, Holly and her mates are so engaging, I can't wait to see what comes next.
A great read for a rainy weekend or on the beach.

Off to Ramson who won it in the November YBS...Enjoy xx

Journal Entry 2 by ramson from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Friday, January 25, 2008
WOW!!! this is a big ole door stopper of a book but it looks SO good. I can't wait to read it. I have a few books I am trying to get read for my Valentines Day partner then I think I will "treat" myself to this indulgence. I am reserving it for Nursie who loves all books with a character named Holly.

Journal Entry 3 by ramson from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2008
One good Holly deserves another... this one is headed to my pal Nursie. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by nursiegirl42 from Grandview, Missouri USA on Monday, February 25, 2008
Got this in the mail today! Thanks Ramson for reserving this for me! After I'm done with it I will send it to my sister she loves email type books too!

It is a BIG book but I cant wait to dig into it!

Journal Entry 5 by nursiegirl42 from Grandview, Missouri USA on Saturday, January 17, 2009
My sister has this right now