The Cat Who Came for Christmas

by Cleveland Amory | Pets & Animals |
Registered by downtime of Fort Collins, Colorado USA on 11/17/2007
Journal Entry 1 by downtime from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Saturday, November 17, 2007
a confirmed dog-owner found himself in an alley trying to rescue a starving, unfriendly cat. He undergoes the transition from a life of independence to a life of being cat-owned.

Journal Entry 2 by downtime from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Sunday, January 06, 2008
putting in a christmas book box

Journal Entry 3 by downtime at Contolled release in Franklin, Tennessee USA on Sunday, January 06, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (1/6/2008 UTC) at Contolled release in Franklin, Tennessee USA

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Chosen from bluestocking88's Christmas Bookbox. Looks like a good book!

Journal Entry 5 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, April 01, 2009
I loved this book! It's really comprised of short vignettes about cat and owner, and how they get to know each other. Amory also adds some tales about his work with the Fund for Animals.

Journal Entry 6 by Morgail at Feeder's Supply - Preston Hwy. in Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, April 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/2/2009 UTC) at Feeder's Supply - Preston Hwy. in Louisville, Kentucky USA

Left the book on the cat food shelf.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I Found this book at work, (Feeders Supply) as I was cleaning the store at the end of the night, I have not read it yet, i Know that sounds bad because i have had it for almost 2 years, I did my young niece read it and she made her mother(my sister) read it, I promise i will get it back into the wild as soon as possible, and will update when i do. Until then this book is safe with me.