Jesus: 90 Days With the One and Only (Personal Reflections)

by Beth Moore | Audiobooks |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/28/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, December 28, 2007
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at In person, given to a friend -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 11, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/11/2008 UTC) at In person, given to a friend -- Controlled Releases

Lending to my son-in-love

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, April 09, 2009
Was up visiting my daughter and my son-in-love gave this back to me

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/30/2012 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Off to bet80

Journal Entry 5 by bet80 at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, December 31, 2012
booklady331 lent this book to me.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2016
This book is back with me. I forgot to journal it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Great insights that are practical.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, November 17, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (11/17/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA