Convicted of Love (Desire, No 544)

by Lucy Gordon | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by terrafreaky of Overland Park, Kansas USA on 11/17/2007
Journal Entry 1 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, November 17, 2007
Paperbackswap.com

Journal Entry 2 by terrafreaky at Post Office On Chestnut in Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, November 17, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (11/17/2007 UTC) at Post Office On Chestnut in Olathe, Kansas USA

Released as part of two release challenges:

1. The 2007 Give Thanks Challenge (words of admiration and gratitude in title)
2. Never Judge a Book By Its Cover (Wk 45 theme = Make Love, Not War.)

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Andrew-123 from Olathe, Kansas USA on Monday, November 19, 2007
I was found early in the morning at the post office.

Journal Entry 4 by Andrew-123 at Latte Land (135th & Metcalf) in Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, October 10, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (10/10/2009 UTC) at Latte Land (135th & Metcalf) in Overland Park, Kansas USA

Sugguest drop off book shelf by DragonGoddess.

Journal Entry 5 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Monday, February 1, 2010
I dropped off some books at the OBCZ today. I needed to make a little room on the shelves so I brought home some of the romances that I had registered.

To be wild released at a new location.

Journal Entry 6 by terrafreaky at CVS - 127th & Antioch in Overland Park, Kansas USA on Friday, February 5, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (2/2/2010 UTC) at CVS - 127th & Antioch in Overland Park, Kansas USA

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry telling me that it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the "wild" for someone else to find - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Released for the following challenge(s):

Week 5 NJABBIC (theme: green on cover)
2010 Valentine's Challenge