Miss Zukas and the Stroke of Death (Miss Zukas Mysteries)

by Jo Dereske | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bibliolator of Santa Rosa, California USA on 11/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by bibliolator from Santa Rosa, California USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Light read.

Journal Entry 2 by bibliolator at Steele Lane Community Center in Santa Rosa, California USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (11/13/2007 UTC) at Steele Lane Community Center in Santa Rosa, California USA

Will leave in lobby

Journal Entry 3 by Kiri from Santa Rosa, California USA on Sunday, August 17, 2008
TBR

Journal Entry 4 by Kiri at Special or Holiday Exchange, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 24, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/24/2008 UTC) at Special or Holiday Exchange, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

Boxing Day Exchange 08 - To My Secret Partner

Journal Entry 5 by SciFisstrs from Elkins Park, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 29, 2008
Thanks Kiri looks good

Journal Entry 6 by SciFisstrs at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 17, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (6/17/2011 UTC) at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Going to MissZee!
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Thanks so much for sending this to me, SciFisstrs! Looking forward to reading this soon, so it can go in my bookbox in a couple of months. (Plum Lucky went out in the mail today.)

Journal Entry 8 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2011
I enjoyed reading this 3rd in the series. I keep hoping something will happen to remove the stick from Helma's you-know-where, and I think she's finally starting to loosen up just a bit. Loved the carnival scene and the thought of Helma tolerating the madness and mayhem at the carnival, just to get cotton candy for her neighbor. The Tilt-a-whirl was always my favorite ride, too. Surprised by the culprit and the ultimate ending.

I loved this bookish quote from p. 186 (and want to post this in a forum thread): "And in her concentration she failed to notice the spectators lining the bridges and parked beside roads as the canoeists passed beneath, didn't notice how the crowds went silent as this solo upright woman, her hardwood paddle cadently flashing, her strokes a piece of poetry and her canoe a work of art, passed by as swiftly and as timelessly as a vision from a James Fenimore Cooper novel."

Thanks again for sharing this with me, SciFisstrs. This is reserved for a bookbox I'm starting in a few months.

Journal Entry 9 by wingmaryzeewing at Books about books bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/25/2011 UTC) at Books about books bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released into my Bookish books bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Pulled from MaryZee's Bookish Book Box.

Journal Entry 11 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, December 02, 2012
Nice, easy read. Wish I'd read the others first.

Released 6 yrs ago (12/1/2012 UTC) at BOOK BOX in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

Added to the Wrap-It-Up box Box.

Journal Entry 13 by TinaJean at Talala, Oklahoma USA on Monday, December 17, 2012
Taken from the Wrap-It-Up Bookbox.